● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
● According to Refinitiv, the company's ESG score for its industry is good.
● The company's EBITDA/Sales ratio is relatively high and results in high margins before depreciation, amortization and taxes.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been strongly revised upwards over the last four months.
● The opinion of analysts covering the stock has improved over the past four months.
● Consensus analysts have strongly revised their opinion of the company over the past 12 months.
● The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.