TotalEnergies SE




Integrated Oil & Gas

Real-time Euronext Paris 12:06:47 19/07/2024 BST 5-day change 1st Jan Change
62.95 EUR -1.33% Intraday chart for TotalEnergies SE -0.87% +2.19%

This article is reserved for members

Already a member?

Log In

Not a member ?

Free registration
AES, TotalEnergies JV Gets $861.3 Million Conditional Loan Guarantee From Department of Energy MT
SunPower tumbles nearly 20% after pausing some operations RE
China's Rongsheng buys Oman, Canadian oil for Oct arrival RE
Sector Update: Energy Stocks Rise in Wednesday Afternoon Trading MT
European Equities Close Mixed Wednesday; ASML Shares Fall on Trade Concerns MT
CAC40: close to equilibrium, erases part of losses CF
TotalEnergies Sells 10% Nigerian Oil, Gas JV Stake for $860 Million MT
TotalEnergies Sells Stake in Nigerian Venture for $860 Million DJ
TotalEnergies: sale of interest in licenses in Nigeria CF
TotalEnergies sells $860M stake in Nigerian oil and gas licences to Chappal Energies RE
Chappal Energies to Acquire TotalEnergies' 10% Stake in Nigerian Oil, Gas Assets for $860 Million Bloomberg MT
TotalEnergies Divests 10% Stake in Nigerian Oil Assets to Chappal Energies for $860 Million MT
Sustainable aviation fuel available at Paris-Saclay CF
TotalEnergies: sustainable fuel at Paris-Saclay CF
Energy Gains Limited as Oil Slides on China Fears - Energy Roundup DJ
Sector Update: Energy Stocks Advance in Late Afternoon Trading MT
TotalEnergies Shares Down, Q2 Downstream Results to Be Affected by Weakening Refining Margins MT
TotalEnergies: share price falls as refining margin disappoints CF
CAC40: down sharply as W-Street continues to attract 'flows CF
Exchange-Traded Funds, Equity Futures Higher Pre-Bell Tuesday as Big Bank Earnings Roll in Amid Rising Hopes of Rate Cuts MT
TOTALENERGIES : UBS reiterates its Buy rating ZD
TOTALENERGIES : Goldman Sachs reaffirms its Neutral rating ZD
Russia's Arctic LNG 2 gas output slashed in May, source says RE
TotalEnergies says oil production to hit high end of Q2 guidance RE
Chart TotalEnergies SE
More charts
TotalEnergies SE is one of the leading worldwide oil groups. Net sales break down by activity as follows: - refining and chemistry (42.7%): refining of petroleum products (operated, at the end of 2023, 16 refineries throughout the world) and manufacture of basic chemistry (olefins, aromatics, polyethylene, fertilizer, etc.) and of specialty chemistry (rubber, resins, adhesives, etc.). The group is also operating in trading and sea transport of crude oil and oil products; - petroleum products distribution (37.9%): at the end of 2023 operated 14,571 service stations worldwide; - electricity generation (11.5%): from combined cycle gas plants and renewable energies; - gas production, trading, transport and distribution (5%): primarily liquefied natural gas (44.3 million tonnes sold in 2023), natural gas, biogas, hydrogen, liquefied petroleum gas, etc.; - hydrocarbon operating and production (2.8%): 2.5 million barrels of oil equivalent produced per day in 2023; - other (0.1%). Net sales are distributed geographically as follows: France (23.4%), Europe (41.2%), North America (9.4%), Africa (9.2%) and other (16.8%).
More about the company
Trading Rating
Investor Rating
ESG Refinitiv
More Ratings
Mean consensus
Number of Analysts
Last Close Price
69.59 USD
Average target price
80.37 USD
Spread / Average Target
1st Jan change Capi.
+2.19% 161B
-13.79% 1,835B
+18.82% 468B
+37.79% 248B
+9.37% 234B
+3.46% 93.81B
-8.16% 76.18B
-.--% 53.16B
+25.39% 49.81B
-8.26% 49.67B
Integrated Oil & Gas