● The company has a poor ESG score according to Refinitiv, which ranks companies by sector.
● The company's EBITDA/Sales ratio is relatively high and results in high margins before depreciation, amortization and taxes.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● The company appears to be poorly valued given its net asset value.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised upwards significantly.
● Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been strongly revised upwards.
● According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● The company's currently anticipated earnings per share (EPS) growth for the next few years is a notable weakness.