● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
● Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised upwards significantly.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● According to forecast, a sluggish sales growth is expected for the next fiscal years.
● The company's currently anticipated earnings per share (EPS) growth for the next few years is a notable weakness.
● The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.
● The price targets of analysts who cover the stock differ significantly. This implies difficulties in evaluating the company and its business.