● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
● According to Refinitiv, the company's ESG score for its industry is good.
● Before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, the company's margins are particularly high.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been strongly revised upwards over the last four months.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.