● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● Overall, and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
● The stock, which is currently worth 2023 to 0.65 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been strongly revised upwards over the last four months.
● According to forecast, a sluggish sales growth is expected for the next fiscal years.
● The company's currently anticipated earnings per share (EPS) growth for the next few years is a notable weakness.
● The company is highly valued given the cash flows generated by its activity.
● The price targets of analysts who cover the stock differ significantly. This implies difficulties in evaluating the company and its business.
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.