● Analysts expect a sharply increasing business volume for the group, with high growth rates in the coming years.
● The company's earnings per share (EPS) are expected to grow significantly over the next few years according to the consensus of analysts covering the stock.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Analysts have consistently raised their revenue expectations for the company, which provides good prospects for the current and next years in terms of revenue growth.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● The company appears highly valued given the size of its balance sheet.
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.