● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● The stock, which is currently worth 2023 to 0.25 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
● The company appears to be poorly valued given its net asset value.
● Given the positive cash flows generated by its business, the company's valuation level is an asset.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been strongly revised upwards over the last four months.
● Analyst opinion has improved significantly over the past four months.
● According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● The company's currently anticipated earnings per share (EPS) growth for the next few years is a notable weakness.
● As a percentage of sales and without taking into account depreciation and amortization, the company has relatively low margins.
● The company sustains low margins.
● The price targets of various analysts who make up the consensus differ significantly. This reflects different assessments and/or a difficulty in valuing the company.