● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● Overall, and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
● The company's EBITDA/Sales ratio is relatively high and results in high margins before depreciation, amortization and taxes.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● The company's attractive earnings multiples are brought to light by a P/E ratio at 11.79 for the current year.
● The company is one of the most undervalued, with an "enterprise value to sales" ratio at 0.61 for the 2023 fiscal year.
● The company appears to be poorly valued given its net asset value.
● Given the positive cash flows generated by its business, the company's valuation level is an asset.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been strongly revised upwards over the last four months.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● The price targets of various analysts who make up the consensus differ significantly. This reflects different assessments and/or a difficulty in valuing the company.
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.