● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
● Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised upwards significantly.
● The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.
● The three month average target prices set by analysts do not offer high potential in comparison with the current prices.